Posting Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting Guidelines

Post  LiSyaoran on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Rules and Guidelines: The 3 Golden Rules for General Discussion.

1) All posts on this forum are subject to review, any objectionable content will be deleted without further consent, based on the Admin's, or Moderators holistic judgment. No Wares, or illicit materials.

2) Spamming is not allowed, Spam, or Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited, undesired bulk messages. This may include email, pm, or forum posts. Flaming, or unsolicited discussions are not allowed and are considered spam. The forum does allow for discussions and debates on any topic. However *You may not insult another user, regardless of whether he/she is right or wrong. Nor discriminate based on their gender or religion. Information is created by all of us, and thus will be cordially shared by all. Discussion based on fact, and educated opinion however are encouraged! Also don't duplicate threads, or posts. SEARCH!!!

3) Maintain R.E.S.P.E.C.T. The same way that user may have been wrong, you could be as well. You are free to express your opinion of a member, or their actions, as long as it remains tasteful. I.E. I disagree with your opinion, or I dislike that sentence. Do not attack another user, if they violated the rules, they will be taken care of. If all else fails, notify a mod

LiSyaoran
Admin

View user profile http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top