Tips for The End of Deathbringer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  SOLbadguy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:53 pm

well im trying to get the "Perfect Hero" achieve and everytime he tears my a** apart. :x

any tips for when do i use the gatchi button when he reaches to Final Inferno? Cry
avatar
SOLbadguy
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  LiSyaoran on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 pm

SOLbadguy wrote:well im trying to get the "Perfect Hero" achieve and everytime he tears my a** apart. :x

any tips for when do i use the gatchi button when he reaches to Final Inferno? Cry
I have yet to even try story :lol:
avatar
LiSyaoran
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-17
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, OK

View user profile http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  kairace on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:59 pm

SOLbadguy wrote:well im trying to get the "Perfect Hero" achieve and everytime he tears my a** apart. :x

any tips for when do i use the gatchi button when he reaches to Final Inferno? Cry

The one tip I can say is. Go into practice mode, record the final inferno and keep trying to gatchi it. Time it perfectly.
avatar
kairace
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 25

View user profile http://kairace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  LiSyaoran on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKed_rrLUQs&fmt=18
avatar
LiSyaoran
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-17
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, OK

View user profile http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  ultimo on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:26 am

Wow okay..well at least we know it's doable. I can parry his normal move but good lord at the super.

Honestly i'm more afraid of this achievement
Finishing Blow (50): Defeat the End of Deathbringer in single-player arcade mode without Heating Up.

Don't you only deal like 3 damage per hit without heating up?

ultimo
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  LiSyaoran on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:32 am

ultimo wrote:Wow okay..well at least we know it's doable. I can parry his normal move but good lord at the super.

Honestly i'm more afraid of this achievement
Finishing Blow (50): Defeat the End of Deathbringer in single-player arcade mode without Heating Up.

Don't you only deal like 3 damage per hit without heating up?
Its easy though once you heat up.
avatar
LiSyaoran
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-17
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, OK

View user profile http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  ultimo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:58 pm

LiSyaoran wrote:
ultimo wrote:Wow okay..well at least we know it's doable. I can parry his normal move but good lord at the super.

Honestly i'm more afraid of this achievement
Finishing Blow (50): Defeat the End of Deathbringer in single-player arcade mode without Heating Up.

Don't you only deal like 3 damage per hit without heating up?
Its easy though once you heat up.

I know, but to get the achievement you need to spend an hour or so hitting him without heating up x_x'

ultimo
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  ultimo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Actually while we're on the topic, which character can deal the most damage while in heat up mode? I'm getting better at parrying, just need to know the fastest way to kill him for time attack

ultimo
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  LiSyaoran on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 pm

ultimo wrote:Actually while we're on the topic, which character can deal the most damage while in heat up mode? I'm getting better at parrying, just need to know the fastest way to kill him for time attack
Coyori does some good damage in heat. Almost every character has the potenial to do some good damage; I can't say right now who does the most. I just woke up Sweat
avatar
LiSyaoran
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-17
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, OK

View user profile http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for The End of Deathbringer

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum